We are so pleased you are here.
Helping you find the path to your family and beyond into parenthood is everything. Knowing that this process need not be limited or defined in any way by genes is all that matters.
This space is about exploring and supporting what’s right for enabling you and your child to find one another.
You may be one, some or all of these things….
- Just beginning to wonder about extended fertility treatment options, adoption or surrogacy
- Want a safe place to think about things and to move between options in an environment where you are understood and supported
- Would like compassionate support to help you cope with the experience of potentially ending one chapter and beginning another
- Already in the process of adoption, surrogacy or using a donor and would like extra external support with the feelings that brings along the way
- A new family and would love some practical advice and emotional support to help you all settle in together and get off to the very best start
We would love to help….
Both Lucy & Cath have extensive experience of supporting women and couples all the way through this journey where ever it twists and turns (read about us to find out more).
Cath is particularly specialist in being able to help couples exploring adoption having worked on the adoption panel for many years and currently being an Associate of The Adoption Consultancy 360 (a registered adoption agency).
Most of all we have a deeply compassionate and soothing approach to help you where ever you have been and where ever you may be going.
We would love to walk this path with you.